Reading Time: 4 minutes
- E.Calisir, M.Brambilla: Characterizing Long-Running Political Phenomena on Social Media, 5th International Conference on Computational Social Science, July 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Click to download)
- E.Calisir, M.Brambilla: The Problem of Data Cleaning for Knowledge Extraction from Social Media, 4th International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery on the Web, June 2018, Caceres, Spain (Click to download)
- E.Calisir, G. I. Alptekin, A. Ozgovde: A Code Offloading Framework for Mobile Cloud Computing: ICEMobile, The Fifth International Conference on Communications, Computation, Networks, and Technologies Aug 2016, Rome, Italy. (Click to download)
- G.K.Orman, O.Karadeli, E.Calisir: Overlapping Communities via k-Connected Ego Centered Groups, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), August 2015, Paris. (Click to download)
- E. Calisir, G. I. Alptekin, A. Ozgovde: Local and Fast Cloud Services: Cloudlets Akademik Bilişim, 2014, Mersin, Turkey (Click to download)
- PhD, Computer Science, Politecnico Milano: A Conceptual Modeling Framework to Interpret Socio-Political Phenomena from Large-Scale Data
- Master of Science, Computer Engineering, Galatasaray University: A Mobile Code Offloading Framework: ICEMobile. As the method, Android programming and Java Web Services is used to realize the on-device, on-server processing. A decision algorithm decides where to perform the computation expensive parts of the code, and offloads the task to the server in case of need, based on current device battery,
assumptedenergy consumption of that task, and network connectivity.
- Bachelors of Science, Computer Engineering, Galatasaray University: Implementation of Auction Algorithms for QoS vs Price Tradeoffs in Telecommunication Services. As the method, Integer Linear Programming with C programming language is implemented. The thesis is written in French.
- A Mobile Communication Method with Augmented Reality and Social Network Analysis for Subscribers to Get in Contact with Their Acquaintances (Granted)
- A System and a Related Method That Control the Traffic Lights to Improve the Security of Pedestrians (Granted)
- A Method for Identifying Frequent Flyer Subscribers over Mobile Communication Behaviours
- A Method To Identify Departments Of Business Firms Based On Mobile Communication and a Related Dynamic Tariff Management Module
- Mobile Communications Data Big Data Analysis For The Determination Of Hospital Visitor People Profile Method
- A Method To Identify The Pilots And Cabin Crews Based On Mobile Communication Activities and to Interact With Them
- A Method for CLI Manipulation Detection on International Telecom Calls by Using Domestic Call Record
- A Method to Detect International Call Fraud by Analyzing Domestic and International Call Detail Record
- A Mobile Communication Method For Identifying Households And Credibility Through Subscriber Behaviour Analysis
- A System To Detect Bad Debt Behaviours Of Subscribers in Mobile Networks
- The System to Instantly Increase Subscriber Credit Limits for Contracted Device Sales Based on Their Community Trustiness Score
- An Automatically Comment Retrieval System Using Community Relations in Online Shopping
- A Dynamic Pricing Method Based on International Call Behaviours
- A Notification Method in Real Time that Enables Users Do Not Exceed Their Data Usage Quota
- A System and a Related Method to Interact With Users Whose Mobile Devices Have Low Battery
- A System that Shares Voice and Data Usage Quotas to Household Members
- A System for Housewife and Household Members Identification and Prioritizing Calls Between Them for Mobile Communications
- A Method and a System That Alerts Subscribers Against Infrastructural Operations
- Automated Announcement Review Method for Web Sites
- An Embedded Authorization Method for Smartphone Charging Cables.
- Dynamic Ringtones Based on Incoming Calls with a Novel Household Detection Model.
- A Smart Air Enrichment System and a Related Method.
- An Overlapping Community Detection Method Based on the Strength of People Relations
- A Communication Method in Low Power Wireless Networks by Dynamic Adjustment of Signal Transmission Frequency.
- A Method and System to Optimize the Network Density in Natural Disasters based on Intelligent Telecom Networks
- An Emergency Information System in Telecom Networks
- Identification of the Potential Churners with the Viral Influence Technique in the Communication Networks
- A Method and System to Optimize the Network Density in Natural Disasters.